Email Newsletters & Other Periodicals
This Department produces both a weekly email newsletter Half Moon Bay Community News, as well as a quarterly hard-copy newsletter Half Moon Bay Currents, sent to all Half Moon Bay addresses. See the Spring, 2018 issue here.
You can get email updates, news releases, and more - register and subscribe here.
- City Council Agendas: receive agendas for the City Council's twice-monthly public meetings
- Planning Commission Agendas: receive agendas for the the Planning Commission's twice-monthly public meetings
- Community News Email Newsletter: a brief, weekly round-up of what’s going on in the City including events, activities, workshops, meetings, projects, and more.
- News Releases: subscribe to receive the City’s news releases the same time they are sent to the media.
- Community Development Director Hearings: receive agendas for periodic Community Development Director hearings
- Plan Half Moon Bay/General Plan: periodic emails about the City’s General Plan/Local Coastal Plan updates, including meeting and workshop notices.
- Parks Master Plan: periodic email updates as we work to identify community park needs, priorities, desired new park facilities, as well as improvements to our current parks. See more at the Half Moon Bay Outdoors website.
- Bicycle/Pedestrian Master Plan: occasional email updates concerning the planning process around creating and maintaining a safe, comfortable, and connected bicycle and pedestrian network in Half Moon Bay.
- Half Moon Bay Currents Newsletter: the City also mails a hard copy bilingual newsletter four times a year to all Half Moon Bay addresses. Contains articles about City and community accomplishments, big-picture plans for the future, and other items of interest to everyone in Half Moon Bay. You can view the Spring, 2017 issue of Currents here (en Español e Inglés).