Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT) & Business Improvement District (BID)

Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT) and Business Improvement District (BID) Assessment returns for Hotels, Motels, B&Bs, RV Parks or Vacation Rentals can now be submitted via mail, e-mail, online, and by phone.

It is required to apply for a business license prior to commencing business operations for TOT and BID. 

Half Moon Bay utilizes an outside service, HdL, for its TOT and BID application and processing - apply online here.

  1. TOT BID

    C/O HdL Support Center
    8839 N. Cedar Ave. #212
    Fresno, CA 93720