E-notifications & Newsletters
This Department produces a weekly email newsletter, Half Moon Bay Community News, as well as posts daily information and updates on our social media channels.
Currents Quarterly Newsletter
- Thursday, September 21
- Thursday, September 14
- Thursday, September 7
- Thursday, August 31
- Thursday, August 24
- Thursday, August 17
How to Subscribe
- To sign up for Agendas, Weekly eNewsletter, Project Updates, News Releases and more - register and subscribe here.
- You can also sign up for email and text alerts regarding City alerts, calendar events, bid postings and news announcements.
Here are brief descriptions of the primary email periodicals the City sends out. Please note that other lists may be developed for shorter-term projects or other uses. Go to the email registration page for the current list.
- Community News Email Newsletter: a brief, weekly round-up of what’s going on in the City including events, activities, workshops, meetings, projects, and more
- News Releases: subscribe to receive the City’s news releases the same time they are sent to the media
- City Council Agendas: receive agendas for the City Council’s twice-monthly public meetings
- Planning Commission Agendas: receive agendas for the Planning Commission’s twice-monthly public meetings (2nd and 4th Tuesday)
- Park and Recreation Commission Agendas: receive agendas for the Parks and Recreation monthly public meetings
- Bicycle Pedestrian Advisory Committee Agendas: receive agendas for the Bicycle Pedestrian Advisory Committee bi-monthly meetings
- Architectural Advisory Committee Agendas: receive agendas for the monthly Architectural Advisory Committee meetings
- Community Development Director Hearings: receive agendas for periodic Community Development Director hearings
- Local Coastal Program and General Plan: periodic emails about the City’s Local Coastal Program and General Plan updates, including meeting and workshop notices.
- Housing Element Update: receive periodic updates regarding City efforts around the Housing Element