2024 Measure D
All applications must be complete with all portions of the application received as a whole submittal (with limited exceptions regarding payment as noted below for emailed applications) after 8:30 AM, January 3, 2024 and no later than 5:00 PM, January 31, 2024:
- City Hall Submittals: Appointments are encouraged for in-person submittals. For in-person submittals, the applicant or their designee must arrive at City Hall before 4:30 PM to allow staff time to process the submittal and fee (as applicable).
- Electronic Submittals: Application forms and required application materials may be emailed, provided that the application fee (as applicable) is paid in full via check or credit card on or before the 5:00 PM January 31, 2024 deadline, and provided that the time stamp for the complete emailed application is 5:00 PM or earlier for applications submitted on the last day. City staff receive a very high volume of email and therefore applicants are encouraged to confirm timely receipt for electronic submittals.
- Site Plan: At a minimum, a site plan indicating the location of the proposed development, any surrounding development, the location and a detailed description of any infrastructure necessary to serve the site, and a description of the roadway providing access to the site.
To support applicants in preparing timely, complete, and factually correct applications, City staff have the following recommendations:
- Architectural and Landscape Plans: Applicants are encouraged to submit a full plan set (site plan, floor plans, elevations, and landscape plan) with the Measure D application. Project plans should demonstrate how the project conforms to the allocation scoring criteria and will be used by City staff to support the scoring process.
- Planning Staff Consultation: Applicants are also encouraged to schedule time to meet with a Half Moon Bay planner at least two weeks in advance of the application deadline. Planning staff will be available to review draft applications and provide non-binding guidance intended to assist applicants with this process.