880 Stone Pine - Affordable Housing
This City-owned site is one of several opportunity sites identified in the Draft Housing Element for potential affordable housing development. San Mateo County is working to create a new neighborhood on City-owned land, which may include up to 50 detached manufactured homes with parking, open space, and recreational amenities. At least 28 units will be focused on ownership for farmworker households with assistance from the State of California's Joe Serna Jr Farmworker Housing Grant Program.
The City is grateful for the ongoing partnership with San Mateo County and the Board of Supervisors in this and other efforts to address the critical need for safe, affordable housing.
*See newly released conceptual site plan and traffic study, link below.*
Project Milestones and Community Meetings:
- August 17, 2023 - Community Meeting
- Location: Ted Adcock Community Center
- Time: 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- The City of Half Moon Bay held a second community meeting to discuss plans for the development of affordable housing at 880 Stone Pine Road. The focus of the meeting was to review the Conceptual Plan prepared by San Mateo County by working in small, facilitated groups aimed to help foster discussion and feedback.
- May 8, 2023 - Community Meeting
- 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. at the Ted Adcock Community Center
Conceptual site plan released August 2023:
The following link provides a draft Concept Plan of the housing site. The County and City welcome feedback about the design and encourage members of the community to attend community meetings or email staff at the address provided at the end of this page.
Traffic Study Draft Analysis
The draft traffic study provides an analysis of potential traffic impacts that would be associated with the proposed project. Additionally, the report examines the project's potential effects on peak hour operations at two intersections, SR-92 at Main Street and Stone Pine Road at Main Street. Pedestrian, bicycle and public transit are included as well as a speed analysis on Stone Pine Road.
Questions and Feedback
Please direct questions to: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Please visit the FAQ page for project related information.