Stone Pine Cove (880 Stone Pine) - Affordable Housing
This City-owned site is one of several opportunity sites identified in the Draft Housing Element for potential affordable housing development. San Mateo County is working to create a new neighborhood on City-owned land for 47 affordable manufactured homes. At least 28 units will be focused on ownership for farmworker households with assistance from the State of California's Joe Serna Jr Farmworker Housing Grant Program.
The City is grateful for the ongoing partnership with San Mateo County and the Board of Supervisors in this and other efforts to address the critical need for safe, affordable housing.
Coastal Development Permit (Follow-Up to Emergency Coastal Development Permit)
As of February 9, 2024 an application has been submitted for a follow-up Coastal Development Permit for the Emergency Coastal Development Permit issued on December 11, 2023 to allow the construction of 46 affordable manufactured homes and one manager unit on approximately 5 acres at 880 Stone Pine Road has been issued.
Materials and individual attachments associated with the application can be found in the drop-down menu below:
- Cover Memo Follow-up CDP February 2024
- CDP App Supplemental Narrative February 2024
- Signed CDP Application 2-6-24
- Conceptual Site Renderings
- Arborist Report
- Conceptual Manufactured Home Floor Plans
- Corporation Yard ISMND
- Geotechnical Engineering Investigation
- Geotechnical Plan Review Letter
- NPDES C3 Checklist
- Pilarcitos Creek Floodplain Study
- Prelim Stormwater Management Plan
- Preliminary Title Report
- Stone Pine Cove CDP Plan Set
- Transportation Impact Analysis Report
- Tree Removal Letter and Plan
Emergency Coastal Development Permit
An Emergency Coastal Development Permit to allow the construction of 46 affordable manufactured homes and one manager unit on approximately 5 acres at 880 Stone Pine Road has been issued. The issued permit can be found below:
Additional materials and individual attachments associated with the permit can be found in the drop-down menu below.
The following documents include the Emergency Coastal Development Permit for housing at 880 Stone Pine Rd (Stone Pine Cove) and the corresponding attachments to the permit.
- Emergency CDP Approval 880 Stone Pine Housing (Stone Pine Cove), Signed 12-11-2023
- 1. Stone Pine Cove Conditions, Signed December 11, 2023
- 10. Traffic Calming Improvements
- 11. Half Moon Bay Corporation Yard ISMND (PDP-21-053)
- 2. Project Plans
- 3. Application Supplemental Narrative
- 4. Tree Removal Plan Summary
- 5. Renderings
- 6. Conceptual Floor Plans
- 7. Archeological Email Memo
- 8. Geotechnical Consultant Letter
- 9. Final Traffic Study
The following documents are additional supplemental materials submitted with Emergency Coastal Development Permit Application for Stone Pine Cove:
Stone Pine Cove Site Plan
Project Milestones and Community Meetings:
- August 17, 2023 - Community Meeting
- Location: Ted Adcock Community Center
- Time: 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- The City of Half Moon Bay held a second community meeting to discuss plans for the development of affordable housing at 880 Stone Pine Road. The focus of the meeting was to review the Conceptual Plan prepared by San Mateo County by working in small, facilitated groups aimed to help foster discussion and feedback.
- May 8, 2023 - Community Meeting
- 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. at the Ted Adcock Community Center
Traffic Study Analysis
The traffic study provides an analysis of potential traffic impacts that would be associated with the proposed project. Additionally, the report examines the project's potential effects on peak-hour operations at two intersections, SR-92 at Main Street and Stone Pine Road at Main Street. Pedestrian, bicycle, and public transit are included as well as a speed analysis on Stone Pine Road. A copy of the final traffic study is included within the supplemental materials above (Final Traffic Study DKS dated November '23)
Questions and Feedback
Please direct questions to: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Please visit the FAQ page for project related information.